Thursday, March 24, 2011

Art Is Hard

For those of you that put up with my writing, and consistently read my blog, I've been trying to post but for some reason the 'publish' button isn't working...
Well I wish that was the case, but I'm actually just having a very difficult time translating my thoughts  into real words.
I've had 10 drafts, and only 2 actual posts in the last two months, I apologize. I guess you might call that writers block?

Stay tuned... It's coming

Tom Evans photo, this is art. Zodiac (C3+)


My friend Scott Bennett soloing The Zodiac on the glorious 'nipple pitch', on El Capitan from his blog The Big Wide West.

I can't get this picture out of my head. It's one of the things that is keeping me motivated and SUPER psyched to keep training and getting in gear for my trip to Yosemite in May. Read up on his latest adventures in South America. Holy shit, makes me insanely excited.

2 comments:

  1. i have seen 1,000,000 pictures of the nipple not to mention climbed it, how did i never notice those perpendicular diorite bands in the middle? i tried to explain it to my roommate last night: "benny, climbing is so much much fun that even *bouldering* is fun." el cap, see you in july. keep up the drafting and the writing, recently enjoying this blog. peace,
    d.

    ReplyDelete