Sunday, April 3, 2011

Update: Life

I just got back from spending a weekend in Laramie, WY with my friend Becca Skinner. It was nice to get out and meet some people that aren't in the college funk that I'm getting a little bothered by here in Boulder. I ran into this kid Julian Poush that I met in the valley last spring. I found my palms getting sweaty as we started talking about a few things that we might be doing when we return in May.

Training is going well. I got slightly unmotivated after my trip to Zion, along with being scared of elbow tendonitis. I got the spark back though. I can honestly say that I have never been in all around better shape. I have mostly been doing everything by myself, and it feels great to be making progress.

My elbows are feeling better. I have been very persistent about doing opposition exercises to get rid of my pissed of tendons. I read nearly every resource I could to figure out how to deal with it. It made me very nervous because of how much I have been training and working towards my trip to the valley.

School. I don't want to talk about school.

I have money! I have almost enough saved up for travel expenses, new rock shoes, large cams, a new camera (get excited), and about 1000 lightweight carabiners.

Overall psyche level: 9
(I'm feeling psyched to the point where I can feel it in my chest)


I'm almost done with the Zion trip report. I know, I know.. you're at the edge of your seat just waiting to read it. Hold tight, it's coming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment