Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Spires


Success, I climbed higher and lower cathedral spires today with the australian bloke Juliani. It wasn't spectacular climbing, but climbing and topping out the two features was pretty cool. As you can see in the picture, the rock quality isn't nearly as good as its neighbor across the valley, the captan. 


Photo by Morley

Juliani pitch 4 on higher spire

topping out higher spire

found this little guy on higher spire

party!! 5 people on a belay station on higher spire. yay for memorial day weekend

rapping lower spire

I feel like every day my feet hurt more and more in my climbing shoes. By the end of the day it's terrible. I keep kicking myself for getting a half a size too small in my tc pro's. bummer. 

I don't feel like writing anymore. OUT! 

1 comment: