Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25th

I've been working on putting together a video for the CU Alpine Club. Today was the second day of shooting, and I feel that it is going very well. I'm having a hard time visualizing exactly what I want everything too look like, but that's part of the fun. 

I have very encouraging friends and climbing partners that have been helping me out with this. Here are some photos from earlier today in Eldo.  

 David Alexander on C'est La Vie

 Phil Lauffenburger on Interceptor

A few hours of solid climbing was only to be interrupted by my work schedule, a dinner shift at the restaurant I work at. I started working as a server at The Olive Garden a few weeks ago. For me, it was a big step in becoming more responsible.
Ugh... that's a terrible word. Not to worry though, it was a bit necessary for me to bend the truth about my availability so I will still have the weekends off to climb.

You can check out my recent pictures on Flickr in high res.

1 comment:

  1. It really sucks that you get to climb in Eldo all the time and I don't!

    ReplyDelete