Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tomorrow Will Be A Brighter Day

My mind orbits around relentless obsession. The never ending beating, pounding, excruciating firing of wrong chemicals and neurons. Again, and again, and again it races. It's as if I have am being crushed under the world; the world and life in which I am being dragged through.
I contain the tarnished beauty that cannot be seen no matter how loud I scream.
I'm right here, crying.
I count on tomorrow happening, the day after that happening, the day after that happening.

As I turn the page into a new chapter of my life, good times are going to come. I'm a hidden wreck on the inside. I've cried every single day this past week.
As unbelievably embarrassing it is, my blog is a documentation of my journey.

School is over.
     I can't celebrate because nothing matters.

          Hope is transparent.
               I've lost myself to this sickness. This heart break. This pain.

                    My bags are packed.
                         Tomorrow will be a brighter day.


1 comment:

  1. by: www.alatbantusexterbaru.com
    Hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to look at, it can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really like it.
    so that I can remember with this master page and be back here, I leave a trail so that I could track my trail I have ever visit
    alat bantu sex pria
    alat bantu sex wanita
    I apologize if I trace unfavorable.

    ReplyDelete